|Manufacturing # / SKU||23-112-02215-|
|Product Weight||4 lb 8 oz|
Daniel Defense V3-6.8 SPCII Upper Receiver Group
The best multi-use rifle available! The DDM4v3-6.8 SPCII Upper Receiver Group is the ultimate complete upper for sport shooting and home defense all in one package. Accessorized with the DDM4 Rail™ 9.0, the V3-6.8 SPCII gives shooters the stopping power of a 6.8 cartridge with the accuracy of the Daniel Defense Cold Hammer Forged barrel.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:11 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Mid-Length Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Chamber: 6.8 SPCII
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor (1.875")
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Sights: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight; Daniel Defense Front Site Base
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.