DD MAGAZINE 12-PACK
Its 32-round capacity is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines.
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
7 Benefits of an M-LOK RailHistorically, the requirement to attach accessories to a weapons platform started in the 1970's and grew into the Special Operations Peculiar MODification (SOPMOD) program that was finalized in the early 1990's. The idea was to give operators the ability to attach a variety of different equipment to a wider selection of weapon systems depending on the mission. Built specifically around the M4 carbine and the Rail Interface System (RIS), the SOPMOD program gave root to accessory attachment capabilities to rifles as well as other carbines. Today, nearly every AR-15 or AR-10 patterned rifle or carbine is either outfitted from the factory or has the ability to be easily modified to accept a wide range of accessories, using either Picatinny rails or the M-LOK attachment system. Let’s take a look at 7 benefits of the M-LOK Rail system. 1. A Variety of Accessories: The options for weapon accessories are nearly endless with more products entering the m