We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy, simply return the product in as new condition with a copy of your invoice and we will offer you a replacement, exchange or full refund for purchase price minus shipping fees. If the return resulted due to error on our part, shipping fees will be refunded as well.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box.
- Full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error.
- Otherwise, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund.
- Refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- The customer will receive a refund within 7 business days of our receiving your return.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions but is faulty, unfit for purpose or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer's service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a refund or exchange.
Firearm Service and Repair:
1) Should your firearm require adjustment or repair, make sure it is NOT LOADED and call Daniel Defense at 1-866-554-GUNS (4867) to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
2) Do not send presentation boxes, accessories, or explosive components.
3) Daniel Defense address for receiving packages is:
Daniel Defense, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
58 Firefly Drive
Ridgeland, SC 29936