This Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP AR15 style Upper Receiver Group was built for customers wanting a firearm inspired by USSOCOM SOPMOD Block II. This upper features the M4A1 FSP RIS II picatinny quad rail in Flat Dark Earth, a 14.5" M4 profile barrel, Mil-Spec F-Marked front sight base, Surefire SF3P flash hider / suppressor adapter, A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, M16 profile full auto bolt carrier group, and Rail Mounted QD Swivel Attachment Point with QD swivel.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5" M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front Sight Base, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Surefire SF3P Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter, Precision Machined from US Mill-Certified Heat-Treated Stainless Steel Bar Stock, Black Ionbond DLC Coating, Pinned and Welded to Barrel
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- Made in the USA!
|Product Weight||4.58 LBS|
- One is none, two is one, etc...I was so impressed w/the DDM4A1's accuracy and reliability, I ended up getting another one and config'd. it the very same way...Warcomp, Elcan DR, LMT SOPMOD, SSA-E and an LMT Ergo.
Seriously though...the DDM4A1 is as accurate as it is reliable.
- Great upper, only 4 stars because it did not come with a stickerUpper shoots really well. Feels amazing. Would give it 5 stars plus, however, for the money spent and to not receive a sticker with the upper it only gets a 4
- M4A1 upperSwitched these out in the Army. Made a world of difference. We were given funds to do this then. I would purchase this if it was in my current budget.