The DD Magazine is the only AR-15 magazine worthy of the Daniel Defense name and is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as our world-class firearms. Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines.
This AR-15 magazine surpasses the standard in strength and durability with its lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability. The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the name you can trust. Ask for Daniel Defense.
One magazine is never enough. The DD Magazine bulk AR-15 12-pack offers a convenient and cost-saving bundle of our reliable DD 32-round capacity mags. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Snag-free design
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
Note: The following US States have restrictions on high capacity magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. This product cannot be shipped to these states or any other restricted state or local municipality.
|Caliber||5.56MM NATO, .223 REM, 300 BLK|
|Compatibility||M4, M16, AR-15 Variants|
- Simply the absolute best!There are no better magazines than these. They are the standard to which all other magazines can be judged.
- DD 5.56 32 ROUND MAGSI WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT A NON METAL MAGAZINE WOULD WORK OR LAST. SHOWS WHAT I KNOW, IHAVE HAD 4 OF THESE FOR 2 YEARS NOW. STILL FACTORY PERFECT. SO MUCH LESS WEIGHT, VISUALY A GREAT MATCH FOR A GREAT RIFLE, PLUS 2 EXTRA ROUNDS PER MAGAZINE. HARD TO PUT A PRICE ON PERFECTION FOR SOMTHING SO SIMPLE. IT WORKS, GOOD FEED, AUDIBLE "CLICK" WHEN INSERTED, RELEASE WHEN EMPTY IS FLAWLESS.
- ExcellentThese mags are great. Period!
- The price tag makes senseOne came with my new DDM4v7 and it is fantastic quality. Inserting and removing the mag in my DD is smooth as silk. Audible feedback and feel when it’s in place, and when you press the release it drops right out of the well like it was never there
- Value makes up for initial costDaniel Defence customer service has proven to me that, as advertised, they stand behind their products 100%.
I bought my first 6 DD mags over 3 yrs ago to go with a new DDM4v5s.
I just bought another 6 DD mags April 2020 because they worked flawlessly with 556 and 300BLK.
Peace of mind makes DD mags a good value for dollar spent.
- I couldn't break it, and I tried real hardI did some rather severe torture testing on this mag, more so than the usual stuff you see - and definitely more than it can realistically expect to see, like clamping it in the vise and tightening it to the point where the mag was visibly heavily deformed, with sides bulging out. I don't know what kind of unobtainium these are made from, but they spring right back into shape even when you squish them by over an inch. I did get it to crack eventually - but not at the spine, nor at any other seam. Any PMAG would have split apart halfway through everything I did. The best part is, it still feeds, even though it won't drop free anymore.
Whether you want a magazine that can survive a concrete block dropped on it, given that *you* won't survive it, is something you'll have to decide for yourself... but DD isn't lying - these are definitely in a class of its own.
- mag reviewi have 2 of these mags, they function ok, no issues when using 55 to 77 grain ammo, fmj, and hp both work fine in my mags, no jamming issues to date and no other related issues i have seen, good all around magazine for any 223/556 ar rifle.
- Best magazine out there.Best magazine for the AR platform on the market. Wish I had these when I was deployed. Only gripe I have is no other color selection and the 32 round magazines should be called standard capacity magazines.
- Love these mags, but PLEASE make a version with some type of window or other remaining capacity indicator.LOVE these mags, but PLEASE make a version with some type of window or other remaining capacity indicator!
- Best gun I own! Hands down DDM4V9High Quality Mags.