The Daniel Defense Rail panels are made from Santoprene, which is capable of withstanding temperatures up to 300 degrees, shielding your hand from excess heat while protecting your rail system. They feature Daniel Defense’s signature pattern and provide a rubbery grip surface for a reliable hold in all weather conditions. Each panel is 7 inches long and can be cut to desired length to work around rail mounted grips and accessories or to fit any picatinny rail system. Available in Black and include three panels to a package.
- Fits 1913 (Picatinny) rail systems only
- Not compatible with KeyMod or M-LOK rail systems
- Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA!
DD RAIL PANELS are a licensed product of U.S. Pat. No. 6,725,594.
- Must have for the pic rails on any rifle!These came on my MK12 and one of the many reasons why I love that rifle! Trying to order another set for a different rifle as well!
- A very practical accessoryI bought these primary to fill the gaps on my quad rail but they've worked out for so many other reasons. Other than the enhanced grip, heat protection, and quad rail protection from dings and scratches 4. I'm not the only one who shoots my DD and family and friends have said how "comfortable" it is to shoot my rifle compared to others they've shot. I have total trust and confidence in the DD Cerakote finish but from an investment protection perspective, I also like the added protection of my rifles finish. From a strict aesthetics perspective, I'm not going to lie, I like the looks of the black rail panels contrasted against the brown Cerakote.
- Best rail covers hand downTo tell you how good these Rail Covers are, in addition to the ones that came on my Daniel Defense M4A1 and my MK18, this is my third extra box that I purchased to put on my other rifles. They feel like rubber and protect your hands from the heat and also give you a better grip on your front rail. I love em'.
- Awesome Covers!It’s grips very nice but with everyone saying need more colors, i 100% agree .. that’s why i give it a 3, preferably i need some ODG .. please DD, make more colors
- Daniel Defense Rail PanelsThese are the best Rail Covers I've ever used. Buy some, you won't be disappointed.
- Fantastic heat guardsThese pads are very practical, both in how they assist in shielding your hand from excess heat, protecting your rail system from nasty knocks in the environment, they also protect ungloved hands from being shredded from rigorous use while gripping the rail. Quality has been great. Still using the same pads after 2 1/2 years and 10000ish rounds with a moderate firing schedule. More colors would be nice.
- My hands are in loveHOLY #$)$, my hands have never felt more in love with these rail covers than with any rail covers I have bought. Definitely going to buy another 2 pairs of these bad boys for work and for personal weapon.
- Great Covers- Wish DD would produce them in FDEFantastic/Purpose Made. Just wish FDE was avail
- good productI like them, they work great. But more colors please? Flat dark earth would be nice.
- more colorGreat panels. Very comfortable. But please make in more colors.