The Daniel Defense GRIP-N-RIP AR-15 Charging Handle was designed and manufactured with the features and benefits to enhance every user’s comfort and performance. The GRIP-N-RIP AR-15 Charging Handle is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and away from the operator. Independently ambidextrous handles accommodate left- and right-handed shooters with each handle independently operating the latch. The AR-15 Charging Handle option fits all AR-15 pattern rifles, and the 7.62 option fits all DD5 GEN II (V3,V4,V5) firearms (not compatible with DD5 V1 or V2) and all DPMS Gen 1 length AR-10 rifles.
- Lightweight enlarged ergonomic handles made from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized
- Main body machined from 7075-T6 aluminum & type III hard coat anodized
- Latch is made from 6061-T6 aluminum & Type III hard coat anodized
- Heavy duty stainless steel roll pins
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Love this charging handleI purchased this for my Daniel Defense M4A1. My rifle was bought in 2017 and it came with a Mil Spec handle. Well, like everything else that's made by Daniel's, it's built with quality and the customer's comfort in mind. It lightweight and the ambidextrous handles function better than others that I own like Radian and BCM. Buy one, you won't be disappointed!
- Good, but uglySmall, compact, light weight. This charging handle is great for a minimalist with ambidextrous intentions. It doesnt snag on gear like some of the competitors. Only flaw is that ita just alittle ugly, but that is subjective information.