When looking for bulk AR-15 magazines, the DD Magazine bulk AR-15 12-Pack provides a convenient and affordable alternative to multiple purchases. It’s become obvious the DD Magazine isn’t something users can have just one of, so we’ve put what’s popular in a convenient package.
The DD Magazine is the only one worthy of the Daniel Defense name and is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as our world-class firearms. Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. The DD Magazine bulk pack offers AR-15 magazines that surpass the standard in strength and durability with their lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability. The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the name you can trust.
Each DD Magazine bulk AR-15 12-pack consists of twelve individually packaged magazines.
- 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Snag-free design
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
Note: The following US States have restrictions on high capacity magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. This product cannot be shipped to these states or any other restricted state or local municipality.
|5.56MM NATO, .223 REM, 300 BLK
|M4, M16, AR-15 Variants
- Daniel Defense 32rd AR magazines are some of the best on the market.Upon purchasing my first Daniel Defense firearm, the DDM4 MK18 Law Tactical Folder, after realizing the company magazine had a 32rd capacity, I immediately ordered the 12 pack because I like to carry 8 magazines as a minimum. One year later I purchased the DDM4 V7 S and immediately purchased 2 more for a balance of 8 for each weapon. The DD magazines perform and function flawlessly as one would expect from a DD product.
- Best mags!!!I believe these are the best magazines on the market, they are very durable and with the +2 it's a no brainer to buy these mags.
- DDM4 V11This magazine is hands down top quality compare to other polymer products. The Loading is very smooth, drop test pass and spring seems long lasting after keeping ammo in it for 8+ months. Worth the investment.
- AMAZINGI have purchased several of these magazines and love them. Have dropped them and torture tested them with range time, and they hold up and work very well! Would highly recommend these!
- Absolutely love themVery light weight, easy to load. Planning on buying another 12, just to have on hand
- DD MagsAbsolutely top notch! Nothing else comes close. With these mags, mates with my MK 18 it’s a match made in Heaven! DD and all their people are true patriots!
- Great mag, one wish...These are great magazines that I trust and prefer over their main and most direct competitor. They are exactly what you would expect from Daniel Defense. I just wish there was a translucent version. I REALLY like being able to see the loaded state of my magazines at a glance. Once I got used to having that feature, I don't like being without it.
- Only Magazine I'll Ever Use, PeriodWell designed, engineered and manufactured. Tougher than even the flank steak served at the galley. The + 2, 32 round capacity is appreciated. So consistent mag to mag, I haven't assigned favored status to any single one. Never a single loading or discharge issue run in my DD 300 Blackouts or DD M4s. I tend to store ammo in them, the springs remain predictable, constant and consistent. With the consistent quality that these magazines afford, I won't even consider another brand.
- needed more magazineI picked up a DDM4 V7 Pistol 10.3 Mil Spec Law Tactical and needed more than the one that came with new pistol, I see reviews where folks bad mouth these magazines not sure why. Hard to get in stock but when they did I ordered 2 sets so now I've got plenty 12 for my 5.56 and when I pick up a DD 300 blk I'll already have 12 for it. These are top notch magazines and well worth the price.
- DDM4 300 BLK PDW 32 Round Mags.Top notch. Never a feed issue. Positive engagement every time.
I wouldn’t consider any substitute, period.