DDM4®V7®P (Law Tactical)
The DDM4 V7P AR15 style pistol pairs a 10.3 inch barrel and the MFR 9.0 M-LOK rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors. It features the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace with the Law Tactical GEN 3-M AR Folding Stock Adapter and is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This pistol comes equipped with the ergonomic Daniel Defense Pistol Grip with an integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Law Tactical GEN 3-M AR Folding Stock Adapter
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Length||30 1/4 (20 3/4" Folded)|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design reduces flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage for AR15 style firearms
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
ATF-compliant, Fixed brace with adjustable nylon strap
LAW Tactical Folding Adapter
Allows users to quickly fold or unfold the brace
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
My 1st DD riflePick up last year in June 2020 when they were very hard to find so got it from a DD distributors website and when I saw it knew I had to have one. Fits, finish and quality of this rifle is far superior of other brands even though they sale in the same price range. Over 750 rounds and not one single issue, that's not a lot but ammo is hard and expensive to find. Shot up some Federal .223 brass and ran like the champ it is. I do have 5.56 but without a way to secure more now a days I'm holding off until prices and supply come back to really test it out. On the fence just buy it and you'll be glad you did.
Absolutely love it!I picked the ddm4v7p law for my first personal AR pistol build and it’s since been heavily modified other than the main upper components and lower, couldn’t have picked a better platform to start with! I have no doubt it will last the rest of my life and then some. DD certainly gained a lifelong customer here.
Excellent, reliable and funThis is the weapon of choice to protect and defend my family. I have owned one since it was released. It is excellently made and has never failed to perform after 1,000+ rounds. It is also an absolute pleasure to shoot. Thank you Daniel Defense for a quality product and what you do.
Love this rifleI’m very happy with the V7P. The pistol shot great, suppressed and unsuppressed. I knocked one star off due to the stock, I immediately replaced it with an sba3 stock, the original stock is garbage. Also I feel like this pistol should have come with an H2 buffer not H1, I replaced it with a geissele super 42 H2.