Micro Mount (Rock & Lock®)
The Daniel Defense Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the lightest and strongest mounts available to secure their optics.
- Absolute or lower 1/3rd co-witness
- Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
- Snag-free and reversible
- Patented Rock & Lock attachment system
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower 1/3rd spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
- Made in the USA!
|Product Weight||1.5 - 1.8 oz|
Very nice mount for the moneyI have a Sig Romeo 5, but didn't like the mount it came with. I was looking at the Geissele when I saw the DD micro mount. It is very smooth, with organic edges. The screws don't stick out, so no snags. It is also very rigid.