The Daniel Defense Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the lightest and strongest mounts available to secure their optics.
- Absolute or lower 1/3rd co-witness
- Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
- Snag-free and reversible
- Patented Rock & Lock attachment system
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower 1/3rd spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
- Made in the USA!
|1.5 - 1.8 oz
- Works well with PTR 9CT (MP5 Clone)When I originally bought this, it was actually for an FBI HRT clone gun but for fun, I figured I would try it on my PTR 9CT along with an Aimpoint T-1 that I got on sale. It worked like a charm on that platform where I used the 1/3 co-witness mount and it mostly cleared the sight and I was still able to use the diopter sights underneath the mount. I'll buy another one for my FBI clone rifle along with a T-2.
- Almost PerfectLike the previous reviewer, I purchased the DD Micro Mount to replace the terrible mount that comes with the Sig Romeo 5. This is a rock solid mount and a perfect fit for the Romeo 5. I appreciated that lock washers and loctite were included for attaching the sight to the mount. However, installation was more difficult than it needed to be because no instructions were included. The box references instructions inside the box but they were not there. Also, there is a brown discoloration on part of the white logo lettering. Four stars instead of five due to these two issues.
- Very nice mount for the moneyI have a Sig Romeo 5, but didn't like the mount it came with. I was looking at the Geissele when I saw the DD micro mount. It is very smooth, with organic edges. The screws don't stick out, so no snags. It is also very rigid.