The evolution of the SPR comes home to Daniel Defense in the MK12. This firearm is constructed around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber created during the Cold Hammer Forging process, which ensures the most precise alignment of the chamber to the bore possible. This, along with being DLC finished, equates to unprecedented accuracy and durability. The MK12 barrel is engineered with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system and utilizes the MK12 gas block, which is built to Crane Specifications for USSOCOM. The MK12 gas block is precision CNC machined from 416 stainless steel and Black Oxide Coated. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The upper receiver is equipped with a free floating DDM4 Rail 12.0 quad rail for allowing your choice of optics and accessories and is finished off with a Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor. The MK12 was designed from the ground up to be a precision rifle, therefore it required certain refinements. We equipped it with the Geissele SSA 2-Stage Trigger to give the marksman an advantage delivering precise fire to the target.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Proprietary Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7” Twist, 18″ MK12 Profile, DLC Finished, and HP/MPI tested
- GAS SYSTEM: MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of hardened 416 stainless steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle-Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||7.41 lbs|
|Length||34 3/4" – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design for reduced flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail attachment
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Fantastic ProductWow! Owning this MK12 Is the best gun purchase I have ever made. Got on the range with my Red Dot and 3x Magnifier and was in perfect zero immediately. Love the ease and smoothness of the trigger and balance.
Thank you Daniel Defense for building such a precision rifle. More than worth every dollar I paid.
Right on target immediatelyBest shooting rifle I have ever fired. Long range or short this rifle is dead on.