Daniel Defense has expanded our line of optics mounts to offer secure mounting for the most standard size scopes. Our variable power scope mounts are available in 1" and 30mm tubes. The variable power scope mounts weigh in at just 5.5 ounces and are manufactured with the same quality and durability you've come to expect from all Daniel Defense products.
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and finished with Type III Hard Coat Anodizing for maximum durability
- Feature our patented Rock & Lock mounting technology for easy installation and removal with Torx Plus fasteners at the base and rings
- Made in the USA!
- Rock SolidThis mount is pricey for sure, but this is a situation that the performance is worth the price. The rings themselves use 4 bolts instead of the 2 bolts that are commonly found. The base mounts quickly and easily. Typical DD quality.
- Great ProductWorks great! Best Quality!
- Sleek, Attractive and Snag-freeSleek, attractive and snag-free with no protruding levers or fasteners! The mount certainly looks quite robust as well. I'm using the 1-inch version which shows 5.8 ounces on my postal scale, so 5.5 sounds about right for the 30mm version. Unlike some other brand mounts, the forward-most slot on the upper can be used for positioning the mount as far forward as possible without bridging to the handguard rail. Price seems just a little high but I'm happy to pay a bit more for a mount that I'm 100% pleased with.
- Good to go.Advertised as 5.5 ounces. On two different scales it measures to be 6.2. But the mount does lock up great. I've mounted it on a 308 ar10 and have not had any issues. With DD customer service and quality. It's worth the price. I do recommend.
- Good productAwesome