Designed with the users in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day it's purchased. No custom wait time required.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT .75 MOA OR BETTER. Talk is cheap—including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots—so we're putting some real firepower behind our words. All Daniel Defense DELTA 5 rifles are guaranteed to shoot .75 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not "should"; not "might." Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we've done the work and the testing to back it up. It's not just talk; it's not bravado. It's science backed up by data. Data that says, "If we can do it, so can you." Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, proprietary steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included.
|5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
|Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC
|Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- accuracyim not a pro shooter but love shooting against fellow club members. i purchased a daniel defence delta 5 not the AR version. loaded my own ammo after breaking in barrel. three five shot groups in the same hole. ive never shot like this before at 100 yards. this is the best rifle ive ever had. would buy again for sure
- OUTSTANDING!!WOW! Just shot my Delta 5 today for the first time. I was hoping for better then .75 moa and man did it deliver in spades. Shooting Hornady 140G ELD match the first 3 shots measured .501", followed up with a .146" ( best group I've shot ever with anything!) Then after that came a .219" all 3 shot groups. Harris bipod on a Larue mount, sand bag in the rear. Primary Arms PLX 6-30x56 FFP in a Primary Arms GLX mount. This is just unbelievable to me, I'm so impressed with this rifle! Trigger came a tad heavy for me so that was adjusted, I was sure to retorque everything back to spec but was still somewhat nervous about what it could do to accuracy with disassembly and reassembly. Well that concern is put to bed. Thank you to everybody at Daniel Defense for producing such a fantastic rifle! Job well done guys and gals!!
- Tack DriverHave this in 6.5CM. Made her a little more hefty by adding MDT weights to the two side MLOK slots - also added an area 419 Hell Fire Muzzle Break and and Area 419 Arca rail with barrier stop. With the scope (Vortex Viper PST II 5-25), Atlas bipod and rear mono-pod - rifle weighs a hefty but stable 16lbs - perfectly balanced. On Hornady ELD MATCH 140 and 147 - sub .5 MOA - at 100 yards - bullets all touching each other - first time shooting at 1050 yards - over 80% hit rate with a changing crosswind (better than AB WIZ prediction). This thing is awesome .
- Impressive Accuracy!I got my Delta 5 a few months ago and added an Atlas bipod and an Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake and a Sig BDX 6.5 x 20 scope. Let me say I’m not a sharpshooter by any means but can easily shoot half inch groups at 100 yards and 2 inch groups at 250 yards. I also got the 308 barrel and it shoots just as well as the 6.5.
- Solid RifleI got the 6.5 creedmoor a week ago. Came home from shooting and ordered the .308 barrel as well. No need to spend a ton more money on a completely separate gun/scope set up. Great that I can just switch out the barrel. Hope DD considers making a slimmer/lighter stock for easier hiking/hunting.
- Very ImpressiveShot this rifle over the past weekend with a buddy prepping for his PRS match in late Aug. I’m itching to buy one now. He had a Vortex Viper PST optic, Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake, and Harris HBRMS Bipod. Shooting 600-1000 yards was a breeze, this rifle is very smooth. It barely moved, target stayed in sights and follow up shots were very easy. Great rifle DD!
- Delta 5Picked up a delta 5 in 6.5 creedmoor a couple weeks and was able to get out and shoot it today. Sub .5” moa. Really happy with how this shot and real curious what load I can find to get that even smaller. Shooting sub .5” in less than 20rds
- Surgical!Got to take my new Delta 5 out to the range today. Man is this thing impressive. Hornady Black 140 was printing .64 to .75 MOA at 100. Hornady 140 ELD match was hovering right around .5 MOA at 100. Federal 130 gr Berger’s were shooting sub-.5 MOA at 100.
Got to shoot 3 groups at 300. 1st was right at .5 MOA with the Hornady ELD, the next two were shot with the Federal. Best group was .36 MOA, worst was around .8 MOA. All three 300 yd groups were sub-MOA.
This is one accurate rifle. If you do your part, the rifle will do the rest!
- IMPRESSIVE AND CONSISTENT!It is one of the most accurate rifles I have ever fired.
- This gun is a tack driverJust got my Delta 5 in 6.5 Creedmoor a couple of weeks ago. Put a Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5x27x56 on it and took it to the range for the first time yesterday. After getting it sighted in, i shot my 3 round group at 100 yds with each hit touching each other. I am using Hornady 140 gr ELD match rounds. i cant wait to head to the 1000 yd range on Sunday. What a great rifle!