DELTA 5® 6.5 Creedmoor
Designed with the users in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased. No custom wait time required. Get an in-depth look at the DELTA 5 at Delta5.DanielDefense.com.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT .75 MOA OR LESS. Talk is cheap—including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots—so we're putting some real firepower behind our words. All Daniel Defense DELTA 5 rifles are guaranteed to shoot .75 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not "should"; not "might." Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we've done the work and the testing to back it up. It's not just talk; it's not bravado. It's science backed up by data. Data that says, "If we can do it, so can you." Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, stainless steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included.
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||Heavy Palma|
|Product Weight||9.5 lbs|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|