The Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail, found on many DDM4 firearm configurations, features an optimized one-piece, free-floating architecture. This design results in the ergonomics and proven durability users demand while maintaining the lightweight characteristics they expect from Daniel Defense. The DDM4 Rail’s ergonomic design allows operators to maintain better control of the firearm. Limited rotation QD swivel attachment points are located at the front and rear of both sides of this rail system for tangle-free attachment for slings. A continuous picatinny rail on top provides the rail real estate for sights and accessories. DDM4 Rail 15.0 is compatible with low profile gas blocks on barrels 16” and longer with gas systems at Rifle length and shorter. Rail System includes all required hardware (Barrel Nut, Bolt-Up Plate, & Screws), tools (Barrel Nut Wrench & Allen Wrench), and 3 Daniel Defense Rail Ladders made of high temperature resistant Santoprene.
- Lightweight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral Sling Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Patented Bolt-Up System
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
Materials & Construction
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 14.8 oz
- Weight Installed = 16.5 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
|Product Weight||14.8 oz|
|Barrel Nut||Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)|
|Gas System||Rifle Extended|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||Yes|
- Awesome ProductI have two of these DD rails, the RIS II on my MK18 build and this DDM4 rail 15.0, It covers my rifle length gas system on my 20" AR build perfectly. The installation is tedious but is a solid mounting system.
- Good railGood rail, solidly locks up on my ar, little spendy but I would do it again
- Awesome product but way to expensive.The product works. It is as good or better than any other premium quality quad rail on the market. Its Achilles heal is the price tag.
- I would recommend it to a guy with extra cash to spend !Great design,love how it looks, value- a lot of rails can do the same thing with a few once’s more. Quality-it’s so nice i am afraid I’ll damage it, and at that price I can’t afford a new one every time i get rough with it- it’s a looker not a rough neck piece.
- costly, but very high qualityYou get what you pay for. Fun project to install on your own, which requires, in most cases, complete disassembly, removal of barrel, replacement of gas block, etc. However, nice design in floating the barrel, etc. Very high quality. Made in USA!
- Great product in design and ergonomicsYou won't be disapointed