The Daniel Defense Offset Flashlight Mount is designed for use in conjunction with a vertical foregrip which is mounted on the bottom rail. The Offset Flashlight Mount may then be mounted on either side rail for ambidextrous use. It is designed so that as the shooters forward hand grips the vertical foregrip, his thumb has quick and perfect access to the rear button of his flashlight. This setup eliminates many accidental light discharges because although the action to the on/off button is quick and natural, it is also deliberate. Precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 Aluminum and Finished in Hard Coat Type III Mil-Spec Anodized Black for a rock hard lasting finish.
Updated for 2014, the Offset Flashlight Mount now utilizes our patented “Rock and Lock” one piece mounting system creating an even more robust and streamlined mount as well as simplified installation on any MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Black Anodizing
- Accommodates a 1" Diameter Flashlight Body
- Made in the USA!
|Product Weight||1.3 oz|
- Quality MountGreat quality mount like all Daniel Defense products. Mounted this on my M4A1 and it tucks flashlight in out of the way. It really minimizes the light protruding out snagging on things as well as making it easy to pack in soft case. Going to buy 2 more for my other DD ARs
- Solid mount.@Rob use some Loctite. My mount has never come loose and I'm 2800 rounds in with a lot of banging around and the weapon falling over on rocks.
- Flash light mount problemsI love the position it's it's in but it always comes lose after maybe 5 shots. Is there any ways to fix that problem? I have a streamlight protac hl3 and its mounted on my falkor defense Petra witch is a 300 win mag.