Our Lightweight 16” 5.56 barrel is perfect for those looking to shed a few ounces on their AR-15 build without sacrificing durability or accuracy. We Cold Hammer Forge our barrels, a process that sets us apart from other barrel manufacturers. It’s forged from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, Mil-spec heavy phosphate coated and chrome lined with mid-length gas system.
|Barrel w/ LPG||1.58lbs|
|Barrel w/ FSB||1.81lbs|
|Manuf. Process||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Material||Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Outside Finish||Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate|
|Diameter At Gas Port||.750″|
- Quality BarrelsHave a custom built D/D already, Excellent! Decided to do a lightweight Clone with this Barrel. Chrome bolt, Anderson receiver, Diamond sights,Red dot and WOW, ATimney yellow 3 lbs trigger. There are the cheap AR,s, Middle of the line type and top of the Line, D/D is on that Level. When the Zombies come D/D won't let you down! I have 9 AR's in case one breaks down?
My D/D is on top.
- QualityThis barrel is smooth as silk and a great shooter!
- VERY VERY VERY, YES...I bought this barrel about a month ago. I have it in an LMT/BCM build. The fit and finish with all parts I've mated it with is certainly eyebrow raising... just spectacular. Flawless finish inside and out. The crown, chamber, throat is impressive and the chrome plating is immaculate. I have only shot this with irons so far from the bench, so slow firing, but I can say that even with older eyes I was surprised that ten rounds routinely went in the same ragged .75" hole. From experience, I'm sure, with an magnified optic, this is an MOA barrel. Yes, very.
- Amazingly accurateShoots sub-moa groups with m855 and xm193 with a Geissele SSA-E trigger.
- Light in weight, but heavy in qualityAfter much research I installed the DDLW 16" barrel on my custom LW AR15 build. The quality is superb and it is very accurate. I've owned it now for almost 2 years and I am happy with my decision.
- Great product, flawless, indestructibleTop of the line awesome barrel, everything about it top notch
- Great product! Outstanding customer service.Awesome barrel. No break in required, long lasting and shoots MOA with cheap green tip ammo! No point in running any other barrel.
Cpl. J. Hope
- best barrel you could ever have. accuracy+manueverability+toughness in one.Two thumbs up for this one!!! Meets all my expectations!!!
- Excellent barrel.I have been running this barrel on my AR build for 3 years now shooting off and on. I recently got into 3 gun and this is why I chose this barrel for my build. Light weight, and accurate.
- A barrel you can count on!Great barrel! Have put about 5k rounds thru my DD M4 v7 and this barrel shoots around an inch at 100yds with most ammo. 1in7 twist stabilizes the 77gr loads great. Rifle has never failed to feed or fire and I have utmost confidence in this rifle.