All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box.
- Full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error.
- Otherwise, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund.
- Refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- The customer will receive a refund within 7 business days of our receiving your return.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions but is faulty, unfit for purpose or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer's service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a refund or exchange.
Firearm Service and Repair:
1) Should your firearm require adjustment or repair, make sure it is NOT LOADED and submit our Contact Form; or call Daniel Defense at 1-866-554-GUNS (4867).