The Daniel Defense M4, V5 Upper Receiver Group is built with a Cold Hammer Forged 16” Government profile barrel with a mid-length gas system. It is built with the DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, perfectly adapted for end-users who need valuable rail real estate for accessories that fit their shooting needs. QD Swivels attachment points are integrated in to the front and back on both sides of the rail for fully ambidextrous sling attachment. The DDM4v5 URG is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach to the barrel assembly. Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated, and HP/MPI tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL LADDERS: 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||23-123-09138-047|
|Product Weight||4.26 lb|