SLiM Rail® 9.0 (Mid-length)
The SLiM Rail from Daniel Defense utilizes the KeyMod accessory attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The SLiM Rail features the battle-proven “Bolt-Up System” which provides modern flat-top upper receivers with a free-floating, continuous, uninterrupted upper rail platform and allows for simplified alignment to the host weapon upper receiver. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails at 1 and 11 o’clock. The SLiM Rail 9.0 can be used with a low-profile gas block on pistol, or carbine length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free-Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions
- Ambidextrous Sling Swivel Attachment Points at 1 and 11 o’clock
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 6.9 oz
- Weight Installed = 8.6 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
|Product Weight||8.6 oz oz|
|Barrel Nut||Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||Yes|
GreatI am currently SBR'ing my DDM4 V11 that I bought in Mil Spec. Would be greatly appreciated if you can offer the rails in the other colors.
absolutely top of the line, top quality product, well engineered and thought out.I own a DDM4 (075704) cerakote with a 15" rail. I would like to purchase your 9" Slim Rail but unfortunately it does not come in cerakote. You make an absolutely awsome carbine, I love it as do all my friends with other brands. I carried an M-16, VN 1965-66. 2/502nd, 101st Airborne.