The Daniel Defense RIS III Rail Interface System takes the proven design of our two-piece RIS II rails—used by U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) since 2006—and reduces weight while adding versatility by utilizing M-LOK attachment. You get the same proven free-float barrel design, durable aircraft-grade aluminum construction, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform with Mil-Spec 1913 rail of the RIS II. But you also get seven M-LOK attachment points along the handguard, plus integral QD swivel attachment points on both side.
Note: M203 hangers will interfere with pinned & welded muzzle devices. Daniel Defense suggests contacting a qualified gunsmith for RIII rail installation on any firearm or URG with a pinned & welded muzzle device.
- Free-Floating Barrel Design for Increased Accuracy
- M-LOK Attachment at 7 Different Positions Along Length of Handguard
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Proven 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail
- Backward Compatible with RIS II Bolt-Up System—Utilizes Same Barrel Nut & Bolt-Up Plate
- RIS III Upper Rail Is Fully Compatible with RIS II Lower Rail
|Product Weight||16.38 oz.|
|Barrel Nut||Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||Yes|