Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Perfect first rail for a first AR.
I've had the 7" Omega mount on 3 different rifles and is now on my patrol rifle. Fit and function is great. Absolutely love that their is zero modification made to the host rifle. Food for thought, would love to see a carbine front fight cut out 12" rail like the Omega X.
Price Value Quality
- Perfect fit on a Colt LE6920
Just replaced Magpul MOE hand guards with this rail on my Colt LE6920. I installed it in about 20 minutes and it fit perfectly - very solid.
Quality Price Value
- Very Solid
Bought one of these for a Sig M400 and could not be happier. It holds everything I need on my patrol rifle. Once installed correctly, It does not move. This rail is free float and very solid. Not only would I bet my life on this product, as a LEO I have had to.
Quality Price Value
- NO BS CHINA MADE JUNK HERE
- I have installed many, many rails for people in my small shop, and sale several items. When someone now asks me to put the U?G on their weapon, I say NO! I refuse to put foreign made products on an all American AR15. I may lose $ for this but when I recommend DD rails for every gun, they say I'm biased, and I guess I am. I am biased toward AMERICA. If you wanna "pot metal" rail on your AR go elsewhere to have it done. It's DD or at least a US co. My job is to T&E products for the AR platform, and when I say DD is the real deal.... Believe it!
- No cutting corners with this one
- Craftsmanship is top quality. Took 10 minutes to install, with no modification to the weapon. A must have for the Carbine shooter.
- Now I am no newbie when it comes to black guns and their respective accessories but when I saw these I gotta admit I had sticker shock. Well I decided what the hell I only wanted to buy it once. Well I was wrong. I have 4 now. The best drop in rail system. Period. There are no substitutions for these rails. Rock solid and even a cracked out chimp can install them. Every single AR I own has a DD Omega rail on it and I will never buy an imitation nor a cheap wanna be. These guys got it right.