The Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail Accessory Rail (3.0”- 7 slot) is designed to facilitate the attachment of a wide range of rail mounted accessories to the Modular Float Rail platform (12.0” and 9.0”). This can include various optical, reflexive, and B.U.I.S sighting tools as well as assorted illumination devices, audio/visual recording equipment, miscellaneous fore-grips and rail fastened sling mounts. The Accessory Rail sections can be installed easily at various offsets to suit individual operator preference. The entire system was designed to provide the pinnacle of modular adaptability.
*Not Compatible with KeyMod or M-Lok Rail Systems*
- Chambered edges to reduce snagging
- Mounting hardware included
- Identical to rail sections included on MFR Free Float Handguard
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Specification: Precision CNC machined to exacting MIL-STD-1913 (STANAG 2324) specifications
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized (MIL-A-8625 )
- Length: 3.0”- 7 slot
- Weight: 1.312oz (including all necessary mounting hardware)
- Mounting Hardware: Precision CNC machined 4605 Steel finished in SBN(Salt Bath Nitride)
- Made in the USA!
- (1) MFR Accessory Rail 3.0” with Mounting Hardware
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION
- 3/32” Allen Wrench