MK18 Pistol (Law Tactical)
The MK18 AR15 style Pistol, equipped with the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace and LAW Tactical GEN3M folding stock adapter, is inspired by the original MK18, which has been extremely popular within the Law Enforcement and Special Operations communities. This firearm is classified as a Pistol and not a Short Barreled Rifle (NFA regulated items require ATF approval and a tax stamp). The Daniel Defense MK18 Pistol features the picatinny quad rail Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3 inch Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, the same length commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 RISII features the Bolt-Up System and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This pistol comes equipped with the ergonomic Daniel Defense Pistol Grip with an integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, FDE
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension, Law Tactical GEN3M Folding Adapter
- BRACE: SB-Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding, Mil Spec + (Brown)
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Length||30 1/4 (20 3/4" Folded)|
|Magazine||DD Magazine (32 Round)|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design reduces flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage for AR15 style firearms
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
ATF-compliant, Fixed brace with adjustable nylon strap
LAW Tactical Folding Adapter
Allows users to quickly fold or unfold the brace
Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail attachment
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Goes bang everytime and puts rounds on targetYes. DD products are pricey. But you do get what you pay for. Shoots well for me out to 100yd. That is the farthest I have pushed it because it is mainly home defense CQB for me. Eats every type of ammo I have run through it without problem. Trigger okay but may upgrade. Wish DD would get into making drop in triggers.