MK12 Upper Receiver Group
The Daniel Defense MK12 Upper Receiver Group is constructed around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber created during the Cold Hammer Forging process, which ensures the most precise alignment of the chamber to the bore possible. This, along with being DLC finished, equates to unprecedented accuracy and durability. The MK12 barrel is engineered with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system and utilizes the MK12 gas block, which is built to Crane Specifications for USSOCOM. The MK12 gas block is precision CNC machined from 416 stainless steel and Black Oxide Coated. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The upper receiver is equipped with a free-floating DDM4 Rail 12.0 quad rail for allowing your choice of optics and accessories and is finished off with a Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Proprietary Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7” Twist, 18″ MK12 Profile, DLC Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 416 hardened steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Product Weight||5.23 lb|