The MFR Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points are located along 7 positions on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and reduces the overall diameter of the rail making it easier to control, all while utilizing our Bolt-up System barrel nut. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-Lok attachment at 7 different positions
- Configurable Sling Swivel Attachment Points
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 8.0 oz
- Weight Installed = 10.2 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
|Product Weight||8.0 oz|
|Barrel Nut||Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||Yes|
- Only MLOK rail you should be buyingWhen you get this rail it comes with everything you need minus a torque wrench to install this on your rifle. At around 8 oz. this thing is extremely light and provides a very versatile platform for you mount whatever grips/lights/lasers you need without adding on any bulk. I bought it to go with a 14.5 LW barrel I have from DD and it is an absolute pleasure to shoot! invest your hard earned money on the best rail system on the market.
- Outstanding product.This is an outstanding handguard. If you need something light, strong, and compact look no further. It looks great as well. I cannot wait to purchase this product for my .308 AR when DD decides to offer them to the public. Only downside: the upper no longer fits in my jig though.
- Best M-Lok rail on the market.This is a light and AWESOME rail.
- Recommend to anyone who loves m lok rails.Awesome rail just installed it tonight. It was very straight forward and easy. It's easier than other rails that need to be "hammered on" and clamped. The bolt on is nice because you and remove it easy if you needed to mess around with the gas block, tube, etc...