The MFR Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points are located along 7 positions on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and reduces the overall diameter of the rail making it easier to control, all while utilizing our Bolt-up System barrel nut. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-Lok attachment at 7 different positions
- Configurable Sling Swivel Attachment Points
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 10.1 oz
- Weight Installed = 12.3 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
|Product Weight||10.1 oz|
|Barrel Nut||Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||Yes|
- OutstandingGreat product. No complaints
- Awesome Rail and best customer serviceI bought this for a build that has turned out the be a 300 blackout. Unfortunately, before I got my 300 barrel I had a LGS that aligned upper and rail, but they stripped out the bolts, and I had to cut bolts out through the last mounting plate. Daniel defense took care of me with some repair parts, so besides being an awesome rail system that is light and versatile for my ambitious setup of QD sling mounts, they have awesome customer service. It also clears my clamp on gas block. I will be purchasing this rail in a smaller size for an upcoming pistol build.
- NiceFantastic,, will get another soon,,
- MFR 15Just got this rail and I am highly impressed with it. The fit and finish was awesome and it is extremely light weight. My biggest concern was how much the rail would flex because I was going to use strictly iron sights on this build. This rail put all those worries to bed and I am 100% confident in this rail and my iron sights. The rail is very small in diameter but extremely strong. I was unable to make it flex enough to touch my barrel like my previous rail, hardly any flex at all. DD delivered another great product and their lifetime warranty is hard to beat.
- Form meets functionForm meets function in this beautiful rail. I am a traditionalist and am partial to keeping it simple with carry handle and plastic hand guard setups. After handling the M-lok rail and seeing how easy it is to attach slings with QD swivels I couldn't resist. Feels great and looks great too. Full length beauty.