Limited Series: July 2023 - Delta 5® Pro - IMPACT
The limited-edition, collectible DELTA 5 PRO - IMPACT is the first bolt-action and 6.5 Creedmoor rifle to be part of our Limited Series builds. It takes the rich, out-of-the-box feature set of our bestselling DELTA 5 PRO and adds a whole lot of extras to enhance the performance and aesthetics of this long-range tack driver.
The IMPACT is a turn-key Production Division PRS rifle with every accessory needed to get you started and in the hunt to stand on competition podiums. It features the same adjustable chassis base; Cold Hammer Forged, 26”, Varmint profile, interchangeable barrel with an Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake; and adjustable single-stage Timney Elite Hunter trigger as the DELTA 5 PRO. But the IMPACT has unique extras that make a big impression, starting with its custom Splatter Camo Cerakote finish that’s as cool looking as it is protective. This collectible rifle comes with an Area 419 ARCA CAL Bipod and 35mm Scope Mount with Diving Board, which is Area 419’s initial run of this mount and not yet available to the general public except on the IMPACT. It also includes a Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 Riflescope, a Daniel Defense Bag Rider and Folding Stock Adapter, an MDT Elite Grip and M-LOK Weight Set, a Cole-Tac rear Woobie and Flat Bag with ARCA Backbone Mount, and a Certificate of Authenticity to prove this rifle is one of only 40 like it on the planet.
Like all our DELTA 5 PRO rifles, the IMPACT is guaranteed to shoot 0.5 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not "should"; not "might." Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we've done the work and the testing to back it up. It's not just talk; it's not bravado. It's science backed up by data. Data that says, "If we can do it, so can you." Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- INTERCHANGEABLE BARREL: Forged to contour from a proprietary steel blend with a Black Cerakote finish; replace barrels or change calibers with ease thanks to its modularity and proprietary barrel nut
- AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE: Offers the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless-steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60-degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single-stage Timney Elite Hunter with two-position safety
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA / 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- CHASSIS BASE: Allows for the mechanical bedding of the action with a metal-on-metal design that protects against changing weather conditions
- ATTACHMENT: M-LOK attachment at six positions along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Ten M-LOK QD sling points
- INTEGRAL ARCA LOCK (RRS Spec): Continuous along the entire lower portion of rail
- SCALLOPED CUT: Allows for lower height over bore even with scopes with large-objective lenses
- AR-15 GRIP ATTACHMENT: Interchangeable to accommodate the user’s preference of aftermarket grips
- ERGONOMIC THUMB REST: Left/right adjustability to accommodate user preference
- ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length-of-pull and butt pad height adjustments without the need for tools
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CAPACITY: Ten-round PMAG 10 7.62 AC; AICS short-action magazine included
- Made in the USA
This package was designed for peak performance. As such, we have choosen the lowest scope mount possible. Keeping that in mind, the factory included sunshade with this optic will not clear the chassis system. We have chosen to include the sunshade should consumers wish to run a set of higher rings or utilize the optic or shade on a different rifle in the future.
|5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
|Magpul PMAG 10 7.62 AC