Limited Series: January 2023 - Alpine Predator MK12
To create the Limited Series MK12 Alpine Predator, we took our best-selling MK12 rifle and partnered with Vortex to feature their all-new scope, the Vortex Strike Eagle® 3-18x44, on a cantilever mount. This first focal plane riflescope provides edge-to-edge sharpness and an illuminated reticle for fast reads at any magnification in almost any lighting situation. Built around a lightweight but durable aircraft-grade-aluminum 34mm tube that accommodates a whole lot of elevation and windage travel, the Strike Eagle features Vortex’s RevStop® Zero System for a reliable return to zero, locking turrets for quick adjustments that stay adjusted, and a throw-lever for rapid target acquisition over a wide range of magnification.
We also replaced the Picatinny quad rail used on our MK12 with a lighter-weight, flat-front MFR rail featuring a popular M-LOK attachment and a continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on top, added a Magpul M-Lok adjustable bipod, a Ferro Concepts Slingster, an Ambidextrous Talon Safety from Radian, and gave the rifle a durable and extremely cool MultiCam® Alpine™ Cerakote, courtesy of Weichel Performance Coatings. We've also included a limited edition, custom embroidered, Armageddon Gear shooting mat that looks just as good on display as it does under your rifle at the range. Everything else pure MK12, including its 18-inch, stainless-steel barrel; a rifle-length direct-impingement gas system that utilizes the MK12 gas block built to Crane (Naval Surface Warfare Division) Specifications for USSOCOM; our GRIP-N-RIP ambidextrous charging handle; a Geissele SSA 2-Stage trigger for surgical control; and a Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor capping the muzzle. The result is an extremely limited-edition rifle suitable for collecting but made to perform flawlessly in virtually any environment or condition. Get yours before they’re gone—because when they are, they’re gone forever.
Learn more about Daniel Defense’s Limited Series here.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Fully ambidextrous Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum and Coated with MultiCam Alpine™ Cerakote Finish (Weichel Performance Coatings)
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum and Coated with MultiCam Alpine™ Cerakote Finish (Weichel Performance Coatings)
- BARREL: Proprietary Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18" MK12 Profile, DLC Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of hardened 416 Stainless Steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Vortex Strike Eagle® 3-18x44 Riflescope and Cantilever Mount
- HANDGUARD: Daniel DefenseMFR (M-LOK) Flat-Front Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum and Coated with MultiCam Alpine™ Cerakote Finish (Weichel Performance Coatings)
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- BIPOD: Magpul® M-LOK Adjustable Bipod
- INCLUDED ARMAGEDDON GEAR SHOOTING MAT: In Wolf Grey
- INCLUDED Ferro Concepts Slingster Sling: In Wolf Grey
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Backed by Daniel’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
|1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
|Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case