Limited Series: February 2023 - M4A1 RIIA
The Limited Series M4A1 RIIA features a crisp Timney Impact AR Curved Trigger, an Eotech EXPS 3-0 optic that allows for true two-eyes-open shooting, a Modlite PLHv2-18350 Light Package with a UNITY Tactical Modlite ModButton to deliver 1,340 lumens of light, and a fully ambi lower finished in Troy Coyote Tan Cerakote and equipped with Radian Weapons Talon Ambi Safety Selector to accommodate right- and left-handed shooters.
Otherwise, it’s all classic M4A1, with its RIS II Picatinny quad rail—which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD Block II program since 2005—and a 14.5 inch Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel and permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor. Our GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters, and an ergonomic Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip allows for supreme ergonomics and a near custom fit.
These rifles, like all Limited Series releases, are a 1-time offering in extremely small quantities, and tend to sell out extremely quickly! It comes with a Ferro Concepts Slingster sling, a Certificate of Authenticity, Challenge Coin, and a Keybar that matches the rifle’s Cerakote finish.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Proprietary with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well, Fully Ambidextrous Controls and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Cerakoted Troy Coyote Tan by Deadlock Coating
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Cerakoted Troy Coyote Tan by Deadlock Coating
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5" M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Eotech EXPS 3-0
- TRIGGER: Timney Impact AR Curved Trigger
- SAFETY: Radian Weapons Talon Ambi Safety Selector (L/S Configuration)
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- LIGHT: Modlite 18350 Package (also includes Nitecore i2 intellicharge charger)
- SLING: Ferro Concepts Slingster, Coyote
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
AR Rifle Double Fires:
AR doubling can be caused by several factors including incorrect installation procedure, disconnect distance being incorrect, or user error. If the trigger is installed correctly and the distance is correct the issue can be the response to recoil of the shooter. This is frequently an issue with prone shooting since it is more difficult to get a good tight shoulder weld on the stock due to the angle.
To prevent double firing be sure to keep the shoulder snug to the stock through the shot. If the rifle recoil causes it to bump off of the shoulder relax your finger so that you don't inadvertently squeeze off a second shot.
|1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
|31 1/2” – 34 ¾”
|Upgraded Royal Hard Case