|Manufacturing # / SKU
||31 ½” – 34 ¾”
||DD Magazine (32 Round)
||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
| Rifle Manual
DDM4ISR® (DANIEL DEFENSE® DEEP WOODS®)
The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR is our Integrally Suppressed Weapon System optimized for the .300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a 9”, Cold Hammer Forged barrel that is fluted along with a target crown and a standard pistol-length gas system, this versatile, high-performance rifle is the complete package, accurately delivering both subsonic and supersonic projectiles downrange with unrelenting reliability. Because the suppressor is an integral part of the barrel, this weapon system is ready for service right out of the box. There’s no attaching a suppressor and wondering if it’s mounted correctly and/or properly aligned. There’s no re-zeroing for suppressed vs. unsuppressed fire.
The DDM4ISR’s integral suppressor extends the barrel to an NFA-required 16 inches in length, so this platform is not classified as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and therefore only requires a single tax stamp (for the suppressor). The suppressor’s lightweight outer tube is constructed of durable, heat-resistant metal alloys and coated with a protective high-temperature Cerakote-C finish, which is able of withstanding extreme temperatures and harsh environments. The suppressor is also user-serviceable, so its baffle core can be easily removed for periodic cleaning in order to maintain peak performance.
The DDM4ISR comes standard with Daniel Defense’s MFR XL 15.0 modular handguard, which features a continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on its top, for the mounting of iron sights or optics, and Keymod attachment points on the sides and bottom. This longer, multi-functional handguard, in conjunction with a Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip, make the DDM4ISR as ergonomic and maneuverable as it is versatile. A resilient, attractive Daniel Defense Deep Woods Cerakote finish not only protects this weapon system from the elements, it also adds to its overall aesthetics—so while you’re sending rounds down range; you’ll also turn a few heads.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, the DDM4 is a proven benchmark in the industry; The DDM4ISR takes it a step beyond what other manufacturers
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 9″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- INTEGRATED SUPPRESSOR: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, High-temp Cerakote-C Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- GAS SYSTEM: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 15.0
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Daniel Defense® Deep Woods™
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.