DELTA 5® 6.5 Creedmoor
Designed with the users in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased. No custom wait time required. Get an in-depth look at the DELTA 5 at Delta5.DanielDefense.com.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT .75 MOA OR LESS. Talk is cheap—including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots—so we're putting some real firepower behind our words. All Daniel Defense DELTA 5 rifles are guaranteed to shoot .75 MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not "should"; not "might." Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we've done the work and the testing to back it up. It's not just talk; it's not bravado. It's science backed up by data. Data that says, "If we can do it, so can you." Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, stainless steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included.
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||Heavy Palma|
|Product Weight||9.5 lbs|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
100 percent happyI picked up the Delta 5 in 6.5 Creedmoor put a Nightforce NX8 4x32x50 first three shoot group With hornady 147 gr match measured .261 best group ever this is now my dream rifle just keep up the good work,thanks DD for a great product
Most accurate factory rifle I have ever ownedI picked up the Delta 5 in 6.5 Creedmore a couple months ago and put a Little Bastard 2 brake and a Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20x50 on it. On my first range trip it shoots .5 MOA with Federal Premium Berger Hybrid Hunter and with Hornady Longe Range Precision factory loads at 100 yards. I will be taking it to 200 to 800 soon. I can’t wait to see what it does at longer ranges.