DDM4®V7® PRO Gun Metal Gray
Every champion deserves a firearm with a capacity to win. This out-of-the-box competition powerhouse will turn heads with its sleek design and agile performance.
The DDM4 V7 Pro is built around one of our legendary 18” Cold Hammer Forged barrels with rifle length gas system. The MFR Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings , ergonomics, modularity and includes the M-LOK attachment method at 7 positions along the rail. The TriggerTech Competitive Curved AR Primary Trigger is a competition tuned trigger designed to enhance the accuracy and precision for roles that consistently favor a lighter pull weight. Utilizing TriggerTech’s patented Frictionless Release Technology™, this trigger is designed to feel like a 1911 trigger, providing a true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, a sub 0.030” tactical reset and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Pull weight is fixed at 3.5 lbs. Also included is one of the most preferred charging handles by multi-gun competitors, the Radian Competition Raptor as well as the Radian Competition Talon selector – both finished with Type III red hard anodized finish. The crowning feature that differentiates this Daniel Defense from other production firearms is the Gun Metal Gray Cerakote, a finish never before offered by DD.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- TRIGGER: TriggerTech Competitive Curved AR Primary Trigger, 7075 Aluminum Housing, and 440C Stainless Steel Components
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: Radian Competition Raptor, CNC Machined of Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum, Type III Red Anodized Handles
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||7.4 lbs|
|Length||34 3/4" – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|