The new Daniel Defense DDM4V9 is designed to satisfy the needs of modern shooters not only in popular shooting sports but also for tactical and defensive applications. The long, 15” DDM4 quad rail over a 16” cold hammer forged Government profile barrel gives the operator the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and preventing over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse allows for quick but precise rapid fire. The longer rail also affords the shooter plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||6.59 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Worth the priceAfter shooting a few other brands of AR's this is definitely my go to! For the shooter that wants a very comfortable and quality feeling rifle this is definitely the best!