The Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up, tipping the scales at under 6 lbs. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V7 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 13.5 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the operator may require. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7" Twist, 14.5″ Lightweight Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 13.5", CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Length||31 1/2” – 34 ¾”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Great light weight accurate carbineI got it because I could not decide between the M4A1 and the DDV7SLW so I bought both. This is my third DD rifle I also own the V9LW and the M4A1. All my Daniel Defense have been accurate and reliable not mentioning how much fun they are to shoot. They cost a bit more in Ukraine where I currently am but it is well worth it.
Excellent, Reliable AR PlatformMy new favorite AR to shoot. I picked up my V7 SLW a year ago now and have put 2000 rounds through it with zero malfunctions. Accuracy is excellent, even after rapid firing multiple 30 round magazines back to back, never experienced any flyers our inaccurate rounds even when the lightweight profile barrel was running EXTREMELY HOT, it held it’s zero regardless. Fit and finish are 2nd to none, and Daniel Defense quality is like no other. Unbelievable rifle to shoot and I’m loving it more and more each time I shoot it. If you want a quality, reliable rifle that you can depend your life on, give the DDM4 V7 a try. I promise you, you won’t regret it.