DDM4®V7®P (300 Blackout)
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, this firearm is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-LOK attachment technology and comes equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace with 5 positions of adjustability and integral, ambidextrous QD swivel attachment point. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.31 LBS|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design for reduced flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
ATF-compliant, 5 positions of adjustability and adjustable nylon strap
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Great Weapon; Highly RecomendBought this weapon last Fall, have it equipped with Aim point Pro and off-set Magpul mbus pro sights. (DD does not provide iron sights with this particular model.) Absolutely my favorite CQB weapon; stays on target and just great to shoot. Whether running sub or super sonic rounds does not matter. Also comfortable to shoot multiple rounds and multiple clips. Weapon is well balanced and follow-up target acquisition is quick and concise. Longer barrel than newer DD 300 Blackout PDW Pistol, but as a taller shooter I find this personally more comfortable. Highly recommend as a great home defense weapon.
Quality Quality QualityRuns flawlessly with all ammo used, supersonic or suppressed subsonic.
Built like a tank and comfortable during large quantity discharges. Have run 110, 125, 150 and 220 grain eats well and never a hiccup.
I’ll purchase only Daniel Defense products from this point forward. That’s how impressive a piece this and the other DDM4 rifles I have run.
Love at first rangeThis is my favorite Pistol to shoot. I also own the DDM4 V7 in 556 and love it also. Daniel Defense have established themselves at the top of my gun chain.
Awesome!Purchased this for my 6 year old son to use during youth rifle deer season. Was easy on him to practice with all summer long and scored a buck on second evening out. Love DD and 300blk
Oh my goshI bought this gun as my first “ar15”. When I shot it I immediately fell in love with it. The gun operates wonderfully and haven’t had any problems. Definitely recommend