This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, this firearm is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-LOK attachment technology and comes equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace with 5 positions of adjustability and integral, ambidextrous QD swivel attachment point. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Black or Mil Spec + (Brown)
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||5.34 LBS|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design for reduced flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
ATF-compliant, 5 positions of adjustability and adjustable nylon strap
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Excellent weaponI recently took delivery of my new DDM4 V7 P in black. This is truly a fantastic weapon. The detail and quality are evident from every angle. It’s shoot amazing right out of the box. After a 30 year military and law enforcement career, I can honestly say this “pistol” is better than any AR type weapon I have owned or carried.
Fantastic pistol but that trigger =(Recently bought the 5.56 DDM4 V7 P. Fantastic little firearm! Once I got my holographic sight zeroed, I was hitting 1.5" groups at 100 yards at my range with no problem. I don't know if that impressive to others, but with no magnification whatsoever and an Eotech with a 2MOA center dot, I was pretty pleased!
My two suggestions-
#1- The trigger... is not the best. My Saint Edge pistol has a trigger that is leaps and bounds better in feel and reset than the V7 P trigger. Lots of take-up, very heavy (at least based on the AR's I have shot by comparison). My DDM4 V11 Pro has a Geissele two-stage- I would have gladly paid a little more for a better trigger in the V7 P. I have a Hiperfire Eclipse currently in transit to replace.
#2- Plastic safety selector- feels cheap, looks cheap, plastic is too smooth and will have to replace. Again, maybe I am spoiled with my V11 Pro, but come on...
Those two issues aside, love this little pistol and have had tons of fun with it! Would recommend +1!
All American Pistol!I recently purchased the DDM4v7p and I was impressed by the precision this pistol can produce (Subsonic/Supersonic). This pistol is deadly accurate, super lightweight, and very maneuverable. .300 Blk is definitely the way to go for this pistol!!