DDM4®V7® Pro Upper Receiver Group
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Pro Upper Receiver Group was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro Upper Receiver Group comes standard with the new MFR 15.0 M-LOK rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer, M-LOK
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.25 lbs|