The DDM4V11 Pro was designed for competitors looking for the platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the course designer’s most difficult stages.
The V11 Pro carries the new SLiM Rail 15.0 which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets.
Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics. A newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle length gas system, equals shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail™ 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||7.53 lb|
|Length||34 ¾” – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Muzzle Climb Mitigator
Reduced recoil and muzzle rise, keeping you on target for quicker follow-up shots
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features KeyMod attachment system
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Tight group right out of the box!I fired my DDM4V11 Pro for the first time today. I shot my first 5.56 nearly 35 years ago but this, this was amazing! This rifle put the first few rounds in such a tight group I was doubting it was even me that did it. Once I got the sights dialed in I could repeat the shot every time with little effort often hitting the exact same spot on the target. Understand that I do not consider myself to be the best marksman on the planet at all. I bought this rifle after months of research and I understand that you get what you pay for and this rifle was worth every penny. This is my first DD firearm and it won't by my last! Well done Daniel Defense! Well done.