DDM4®300 S Upper Receiver Group
The Daniel Defense M4 300 S Upper Receiver Group was designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle chambered in the versatile 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged 10.3” Strength-to-Weight (S2W®) profile barrel, the 300S URG delivers .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. The barrel is equipped with a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature, and a low-profile, pistol length gas system provides smooth, reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil. Our DDM4 Rail 9.0 shields the barrel and gas block and affords ample room for securely mounting multiple accessories. Three removable DD Rail Panels made from Santoprene, which are heat resistant to 300° F, provide a secure, comfortable grip while protecting the support hand from heat, while a Daniel Defense Vertical Grip provides superb ergonomics and control. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3" S2W Profile, Pistol Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||3.65 lbs|
So happy with 300 barrel buildI got a DD 10.3 Tactical Law 5.56 and was so impressed I just had to buy another DD rifle/pistol but in these days and times that's hard to do with as soon as DD puts available they get purchased and I get it. Ordered this barrel and also a DD lower kit and pared with Rainier Arm lower. It's a match made in heaven looking at my DD and then my DIY AR it's hard to tell apart.