DDM4®300 S (Factory SBR)
The DDM4 300S was designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle chambered in the versatile 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a 10.3” Strength-to-Weight (S2W) profile barrel, the 300S uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines to deliver .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. The increasingly popular 300 Blackout cartridge has proven itself to be extremely efficient in short-barrel rifles, yielding superior ballistics over the venerable 7.62x39 cartridge. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. With a wide variety of factory ammunition made for everything from home defense, target shooting, hunting, suppressed operation, and tactical applications, the 300S is capable of delivering exceptional performance from a compact, fast-handling package.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure he/she complies with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low-Profile Gas Block CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Six-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.77 lbs|
|Length||26 ¾” – 29 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|