To purchase this firearm, contact your local Daniel Defense Dealer.
The DDM4 V7S AR15 style firearm features the MFR 10.0 M-LOK rail and is built around a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged 11.5 inch barrel. The V7S delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, accuracy, and terminal ballistics using a wide variety of ammunition. Its carbine length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7S has plenty of room for sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. Pairing an 11.5 inch barrel and the MFR Rail also ensures compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 11.5" Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR 10.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||5.8 lbs|
|Length||27 7/8" - 31 1/4"|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
- The DDM4 V 7 S is one of the best Short Barrel Rifles around, equal to its predecessor the MK18Just received the DDM4 V 7 S after 8 days shy of a year. This time allowed me to accumulate all of the accessories. I took it out to the range and put about 200rounds of 556 thru it. This Short Barrel Rifle was everything I expected and more. What else should I'd expected, 'It's a Daniel Defense.'
- I haven't gotten the chance to shoot it yet, but... the SBR wait was worth itThere's a reason why PewPew tactical calls this the Gucci Gun. It's slick, light weight, overall an incredible design. I can see why this SBR could be considered DD's flagship assault rifle, "M4" build.
I love the 32rd magazine by DD, but I look forward to a more compact high capacity magazine in the future. I'll update this once I send a few down range. Thanks DD!
- I love this AR15The best AR I have ever shot