Every champion deserves a firearm with a capacity to win. This out-of-the-box competition powerhouse will turn heads with its sleek design and agile performance. The DDM4 V7 Pro AR15 style firearm is built around one of our legendary 18 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrels with rifle length gas system. The MFR Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings , ergonomics, modularity and includes the M-LOK attachment method at 7 positions along the rail. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. Also included is one of the most preferred charging handles by multi-gun competitors, the Radian Competition Raptor as well as the Radian Competition Talon selector - both finished with Type III red hard anodized finish. The crowning feature that differentiates this Daniel Defense from other production firearms is the Gun Metal Gray Cerakote, a finish never before offered by DD.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18" S2W Profile (Daniel Defense's proprietary Heavy Barrel), Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: Radian Competition Raptor, CNC Machined of Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum, Type III Red Anodized Handles
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||1 ⁄ 2 × 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® (Daniel Defense's proprietary Heavy Barrel)|
|Product Weight||7.4 lbs|
|Length||34 3/4" – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
- ddm4 v7 proGorgeous gun!! Everything seems top notch.
- Accurate, smooth operation, lighter recoilI finally bought the gun metal grey after comparing the features and price to others. After shooting it at the range to sight in my Eotech 1-6 and test it’s accuracy, I am very pleased with the accuracy, limited recoil, and how smoothly the rifle functions. With IMI 5.56 in 77 grain, it achieved sub-MOA at 100. Therefore, I expect it will definitely meet my requirements to shoot 500 yards. This is a very beautiful rifle (fit and finish of the parts) but I know that as a Daniel Defense rifle it is also made to the highest of quality. None like the DD period.