The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro comes standard with the MFR 15.0 M-LOK rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||7.40 lbs|
|Length||34 ¾” – 37 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Muzzle Climb Mitigator
Reduced recoil and muzzle rise, keeping you on target for quicker follow-up shots
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
ddm4 v7After spine and back surgery I needed a rifle that would be gentle on the back , purchased the DDM4 v7 (could not find the larger cal. around here), it is smooth as silk. Reminds me of the days when
MADE IN USA meant something, thanks for bringing that feeling back. Very nice, saving my $ to buy a 308.
Product ReviewI recently bought this rifle and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I have already shot over a thousand rounds through it in such a short period of time with zero errors. After shooting, and now owning, this top tier weapon I feel spoiled as a shooter. It was a great feeling when I ordered the gun to the FFL dealer nearby and he was just as excited as I was when it arrived just to look at this gun. Shooting this gun compared to other rifles is night and day. Better accuracy, comfort, handling, and virtually no recoil etc. makes it an all around win. Side note if you are military make sure you verify your status on this website to get a discount before purchasing. Thanks DD for making a great American product!
One of the best rifles I've ever ownedI bought this rifle about a year ago, and have had absolutely 0 issues. I've put about 1500 rounds through it at this point, no malfunctions. Shooting lesser rifles often, you can really feel the difference. Nothing but good things to say about this gun.
Overall, great quality and value.I purchased a DDM4 V7 Pro earlier this year and am very pleased with it. I wanted one out of the box that wouldn't require much upgrading in the future. The Geissele trigger is amazing, and I would recommend it on any AR. Only drawback I found was that it did not come with any sights out of the box. I understand though that this gun is designed for an audience that I don't particularly fall into though. I look forward to getting a DD Wave and an AR pistol in the future!