The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11, based on the popular V9 series, was designed for shooters who prefer the benefits of the KeyMod system integrated in the SLiM Rail. KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The new SLiM Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system, which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick, but precise rapid fire. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7" Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||6.28 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Improved design for reduced flash signature compared to the traditional A2 birdcage
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Features a nonslip cheek weld, interchangeable butt pads, and an integral QD point
Integrated quick-disconnect points for the attachment of slings
Features KeyMod attachment system
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Amazing piece of artI'm a shameless noob and have only owned a sig 9mm for years. Recently got my hands on a DDM4V11 Tornado Cerakote. It is beautiful and ridiculously accurate.
I literally only have basic BUIS and was hitting metal at 100 yds with ease. Time to invest in an ACOG and take her to some BLM cause CA is weak.
Highly recommend anything with the DD stamp on it!
Side note, their customer service is outstanding. The VP of sales literally personally called me and took care of me regarding a rail purchase.
Thanks Patrick and squad!
The bestWhy would you not be happy with rifle
One of the BestI absolutely love this rifle, the only AR platform I prefer over it is the MR556. The only real reason is from the lesser cleaning with the piston operated MR556. The DDM4V11 though in my opinion blows everyone else out of the water. It's light, comfortable, accurate, and certainly reliable. DD makes top of the line products and I'm looking forward to my next purchase!
The gun that stands outI have this gun and have only added an ACOG and a magpul bipod and this thing is perfect. I've owned a few other AR's and nothing compares to DD's. The lightweight profile along with the slim rail make this things even better.
Love this rifle!Absolutely loved this rifle from the first day I bought it! I’ve never had a single issue with it, no jams, no problems at all. Worth every single penny. Extremely accurate and a dream to shoot. Everything is fantastic on this gun. Also..DD has some of the best customer service in the industry. Have put over 1000 rounds through it and I still have no complaints. I can’t recommend the rifle and company enough, this review is long long overdue!