DDM4® PDW (300 Blackout)
Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. The 7" 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Featuring an overall length of 20.75", the DDM4 PDW easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. The DDM4 PDW comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6" MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DDM4 PDW features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience. Also available as SBR with Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
- Ultra-compact platform with 7", 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR) with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs|
|Length||20 3/4" - 24 3/4"|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Directs muzzle blast forward, away from the shooter
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Maxim Defense Pistol Brace
Maxim CQB Brace provides for compact, easy transport and allows for continuous fire fully collapsed
SLR MOD2 Barricade Handstop aids the shooter with indexing the support hand, with placement to the rear of the muzzle
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle
Independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
Amazing GunThe PDW is a great weapon. The overall length with the brace retracted allows it to fit easily into a bag or backpack, making it very versatile. The M-LOK rail system allows for easy accessories mounting and the front hand stop prevents from accidental self-harm. Also, having the option to shoot this weapon with subsonic or supersonic 300 Blackout cartridges makes it even more adaptable in many scenarios. It also comes with a second buffer tube spring in case one desires to use a suppressor, which is awesome. The compensator that comes from DD is also very effective just as the product page suggests. Lastly, the Maxim Defense brace has a fantastic design that is durable and easy to deploy and adjust. Overall, this is a fantastic product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small gun that can be used in a myriad of scenarios.
Stellar firearm from a top notch manufacturerThe materials used in the production of this firearm is of the highest quality per DD's requirements. Assembly is almost flawless and checked several times before being allowed to leave the facility to the public. Also backed by DD'S outstanding warranty and customer service team, you're guaranteed a field ready firearm right out of the box.