DDM4® PDW (300 Blackout)
Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. The 7" 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. The DDM4 PDW, with an overall length of 20.75”, comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6" MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DDM4 PDW features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience. Also available as SBR with Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area.
- Ultra-compact platform with 7", 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR) with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs|
|Length||20 3/4" - 24 3/4"|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Directs muzzle blast forward, away from the shooter
Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Flared Magazine Well
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
Ambi Safety Selector
For right or left-handed shooters
Free Float Rail System
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Maxim Defense Pistol Brace
Maxim CQB Brace provides for compact, easy transport and allows for continuous fire fully collapsed
SLR MOD2 Barricade Handstop aids the shooter with indexing the support hand, with placement to the rear of the muzzle
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle
Independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
Thank you Daniel Defense! 5 stars!!Thank you! This is an amazing weapon! It's the "shining star" of my collection. Now if I can just get the can out from behind bars.
Best AR pistol on the marketThis PDW is my 2nd DD purchase and I have to say it is my favorite! After shooting 60 rounds through it you quickly realize you have an excellent crafted firearm! The precision and feel is unmatched! Thank DD for making this weapon!!
What a weapon!!Put the first 60 rds through it today and used different grain bullets. All of them gave me a 1.5” or less grouping at 50 meters! Can’t say enough about the quality, precision and comfortable shooting. Hats off to the designers and a THANK YOU to DD for selling me one!
Quality! You get what you pay for.Only 1200 rounds so far, still tight...no shakes or rattles like other budget AR's. Build & aesthetic quality classic DD. Can't wait to clear my Form 4 so I can run it w/my DD Wave suppressor. That's even got the wife excited!
ps...also love the DD 32 round mags.
Delivers the punch when neededDaniel Defense delivers a perfect weapon for close quarters defense. Easy to deploy from car, Jeep or truck, in these trying times it is the firepower and reliability you demand. I own several DD weapons and I carry this one everyday.
PDW BAD TO THE BONEWhat can I say I am a fanboy I own a 300blk M4 carbine , Delta 5 and the M4 PDW. The PDW is just a sexy pistol that performs as great as it looks. Great job DD !!!!!
AWESOME!!!This is the second DD I have bought. This pistol is amazing. So well balanced and feels amazing when shooting. I love the quality put into this gun. I have shot several rounds through it with no problems at all. Would recommend to any avid shooter. Suppression is a must for this weapon, even better balance and just feels right in your arms.
Best PDW AroundHands down the best .300 blackout pdw around. Great customer service as well.
Number 2!This is my second DD system. I LOVE THIS WEAPON! The PDW is fun to shoot, lightweight, and perfect balance! It is truly a joy to shoot. Waiting for a suppressor for it now! This weapon cycles with ease and have ZERO problems! I would highly recommend! Great job DD, excellent weapon system!
2 nd Daniel Defense I own and might be my new favorite!Purchased a M4A1 a couple years back and absolutely love it. So decided to buy the PDW and can’t believe the amount of firepower in such a small compact package. Runs flawless with everything (supersonic or sub’s ). Fantastic quality as expected! This is my new favorite Daniel Defense! Can’t wait to see what’s next.