DDM4 Custom Upper Receiver Group
This Daniel Defense Custom Upper Receiver Group is lightweight and compact while keeping the overall barrel length just past 16”. Custom configuration utilizes a 14.5” cold hammer forged heavy barrel and Noveske KX5 Flash Suppressor. Used in conjunction with our ergonomic MFR Rail 15.0, the KX5 tucks neatly under the rail while directing the muzzle blast and concussion forward of the handguard. The MFR utilizes M-LOK attachment technology at 7 different positions along the rail as well as a 1913 picatinny rail on top that extends the entire length of the URG. Comes complete with bolt carrier group and Daniel Defense Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ Heavy Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Noveske Flash Hider KX5, Pinned and Welded
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!
Notice: This Upper Receiver Group is a custom configuration. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
Subject to credit approval. No Down Payment. Payment example based on Annual Percentage Rate of 15.99%.
|Product Weight||4.47 LBS|