DDM4®300 S (Factory SBR)
To purchase this firearm, contact your local Daniel Defense Dealer.
The DDM4 300S was designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle chambered in the versatile 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a 10.3” Strength-to-Weight (S2W) profile barrel, the 300S uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines to deliver .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. The increasingly popular 300 Blackout cartridge has proven itself to be extremely efficient in short-barrel rifles, yielding superior ballistics over the venerable 7.62x39 cartridge. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. With a wide variety of factory ammunition made for everything from home defense, target shooting, hunting, suppressed operation, and tactical applications, the 300S is capable of delivering exceptional performance from a compact, fast-handling package.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure he/she complies with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low-Profile Gas Block CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Six-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.77 lbs|
|Length||26 3/4"– 29 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Pinnacle of CraftsmanshipI have been shooting the M16/Ar15 platform for more than twenty years. This is my first SBR chambered in 300 Blackout, and my first experience with a Daniel Defense product. WOW, the DDM4300 is a beautifully crafted weapon. Outstanding performance, outstanding value.
The gun shop I bought it from had already installed a Maxim Defense CQB stock and a threaded muzzle break. I installed a set of Griffon Armament Flip up BUIS, A Vortex SPARC II red dot, a Phase 5 over sized charging handle, Fortis fore grip, an Inforce weapon light on a Haley Strategic offset mount and a Blue Force Gear sling. Hornady Black 110gr V - Max seem to produce the best results for me. I have yet to mount a can so I cannot comment on subsonic loads.
I have been operating this weapon for a couple of years now and its by far the finest AR I have ever owned. Its a pleasure to shoot and I imagine it will be a part of my personal load-out for many more years to come. Thank you Daniel Defense for your dedication to building some of the finest rifles on the planet. Semper Fi!!
It is what I thought it would be.I love this gun. It does everything I had hoped it would do. Has room for my optics, light and BUSS. Would give it 5 * but the plastic ambidextrous selector and dust cover drop it down a star. Along with the charging handle (It could be bigger). Still a great gun.