DDM4®300 S (Factory SBR)
To purchase this firearm, contact your local Daniel Defense Dealer.
The DDM4 300S AR15 style rifle is designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle chambered in the versatile 300 Blackout cartridge. Built around a 10.3 inch barrel, the 300S uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines to deliver .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. With a wide variety of factory ammunition made for everything from home defense, target shooting, hunting, suppressed operation, and tactical applications, the 300S is capable of delivering exceptional performance from a compact, fast-handling package. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure he/she complies with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 10.3" S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low-Profile Gas Block CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Six-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.77 lbs|
|Length||26 3/4"– 29 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
Pinnacle of CraftsmanshipI have been shooting the M16/Ar15 platform for more than twenty years. This is my first SBR chambered in 300 Blackout, and my first experience with a Daniel Defense product. WOW, the DDM4300 is a beautifully crafted weapon. Outstanding performance, outstanding value.
The gun shop I bought it from had already installed a Maxim Defense CQB stock and a threaded muzzle break. I installed a set of Griffon Armament Flip up BUIS, A Vortex SPARC II red dot, a Phase 5 over sized charging handle, Fortis fore grip, an Inforce weapon light on a Haley Strategic offset mount and a Blue Force Gear sling. Hornady Black 110gr V - Max seem to produce the best results for me. I have yet to mount a can so I cannot comment on subsonic loads.
I have been operating this weapon for a couple of years now and its by far the finest AR I have ever owned. Its a pleasure to shoot and I imagine it will be a part of my personal load-out for many more years to come. Thank you Daniel Defense for your dedication to building some of the finest rifles on the planet. Semper Fi!!
It is what I thought it would be.I love this gun. It does everything I had hoped it would do. Has room for my optics, light and BUSS. Would give it 5 * but the plastic ambidextrous selector and dust cover drop it down a star. Along with the charging handle (It could be bigger). Still a great gun.