|Manufacturing # / SKU||23-050-08226-|
|Product Weight||4.27 lb|
Daniel Defense V1 LW Upper Receiver Group
The Daniel Defense M4, V1 Lightweight is built with a Cold Hammer Forged 16” Lightweight Profile barrel making it approximately 5 ounces lighter than the original v1. It comes installed with our proprietary front sight base which is precision CNC machined from a solid billet of 4140 steel. This FSB features a serrated curved design to minimize glare and is salt bath nitride treated minimizing corrosion and wear. The DDM4 Rail 12.0™ FSP allows the operator to mount a weapon light or aiming device forward of the front sight for optimal ergonomics and a clear line of sight. QD attachment points are integrated in to the front and back on both sides of the rail for fully ambidextrous sling attachment. Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Lightweight Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Front Sight Base CNC machined from 4140 steel and Salt Bath Nitride Finished, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight: CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized; Daniel Defense FSP: CNC Machined from 4140 steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0 FSP, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.