The Daniel Defense M4 URG, 300 SBR is the most advanced 300 SBR on the market today and ideal for close quarters and home defense. This Upper Receiver Group from Daniel Defense comes complete with a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged S2W® barrel, pistol-length gas system, pinned low profile gas block, and DDM4 Rail™ 9.0.
The 300 AAC BLACKOUT is the most recent in a long line of .30 caliber cartridges developed for use in AR15-style rifles. Unlike its wildcat predecessors, the 300 BLK is a SAAMI-standard cartridge. It provides 7.62x39mm or better ballistics from the AR platform with only a barrel change. It uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines. Available in supersonic and subsonic loads.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, the DDM4 is a proven benchmark in the industry.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3″ S2W® Profile, Pistol-Length Gas System, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, and HP/MPI tested
- Chamber: 300 AAC BLK
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor (1.875”)
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 9.0
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your rail system in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||23-088-19020-047|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Product Weight||3.5 lb|